Thursday 15 October 2009

My Most Successful Pattern!

This is my motif for one of my patterns that i think has worked really well, for some reason even though i saved this in many diffferent ways it wouldnt let me uplad to whole of the pattern, also it hasnt uploaded in the correct colour, the purple is supposed to be darkbrown and the rest two shades of pink, sorry! but you should get the general feel of it!
i think that this is my favourite one just because i love the way the colours run in together and blend so well, none of my other designs complimented each other like this one and i also like the fact that they are solid shapes but the swirls i used the rubber for holds them all together, also because of the way i have placed them ad rotated them, i love the fact that there is almost like another motif appearing in the middle in a circle shape, i think this makes it more interesting as well! and so think this is a really successful piece!
I really struggled with Illustrator and i think because i wasnt really sure on the tools, i experimented alot more and in the end came up with two of my favourite designs.
were as i was more comfortable on photoshop so maybe i didnt do as much as i could of done with the patterns!
i love this one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment